To develop the University as a highly reputed higher
education institution of perennial source of knowledge
like river Krishna, for a just and sustainable knowledge
economy and society.
The University is committed to:
1. Provide more inclusive access to affordable quality
2. Promote quality research in diverse areas of
development and change appropriate to the local
3. Engage in application of knowledge for community
4. Strengthen interface between Affiliated Colleges and
University for common good.
5. Provide a responsive, accountable, transparent,
participative, and results based management system.
6. Develop network with industry and other academic and
research institutions to meet the expectations of various
7. Use ICT extensively for enrichment of teaching-learning
process and for effective governance.